The mission of the Early Learning Center is to provide the best in developmentally appropriate early childhood education in a nurturing, Christian environment where children, parents, and staff work together to empower each child to reach their fullest potential.
- To nurture each child individually to develop to their fullest potential
- To promote positive self-esteem
- To provide social opportunities
- To provide opportunities for meaningful play that are based on the child’s individual needs, interests, and abilities
- To build important foundations for future success in all areas
- To provide a Christian, loving environment where each child knows that they are specially created and loved by God
- To be a resource in the areas of child development and appropriate parenting methods
- To achieve these goals the children are exposed to a variety of experiences, materials, and activities in a warm and loving atmosphere.
All classes follow a written curriculum with daily lesson plans and schedules. The curriculum is designed to provide the children with skills that encourage self-assurance and problem solving capabilities. Children become actively involved in the learning process as they are provided with many self-choice activities and “hands-on” experiences.
The Early Learning Center is a nonprofit organization which accepts children of any race, creed, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.